Rice Water Protein Shampoo Bar for Hair Growth
- Shampoo Bar formulated with rice water to help repair damaged hair follicles & prevent split ends
- Rice Protein has been shown to increase hair volume by 20% after 5 washes*
- Gives your a nourishing cleanse to encourage overall hair length & density
- Boosts shine in dull, dry hair
- Free of parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, & artificial fragrance
- Reduces single-use plastic: saves two bottles of liquid shampoo/conditioner.
- Made in the USA
- *based on TRI-K Rice Tein NPNF study after 5 washes
How to Use
How to achieve salon-quality results: Wet your hair; rub bar between hands into a rich lather or “paint” directly onto your scalp. Massage with fingertips, then rinse & repeat as desired. Pro tip: Pair with our Beauty Bar Bag.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Natural Fragrance*, Iron Oxide**
*Natural fragrance derived from plants. **Natural color.
Free of parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, & artificial fragrance
Fragrance: White Tea & Mandarin
Clean. Cleaner. Cleanest.
Each and every MU product is certified non-toxic and cruelty-free. We’re committed to curating
only pure products that are kind to both you and the world – with minimal ecological impact.
That’s why our offerings are organized into three tiers – so you can effortlessly discover which
are best fo you and your unique needs.
Beginning a clean-living journey, discovering better choices one at a time
- Minimal ecological impact
- No animal testing or harmful chemicals/additives
Trying to transform daily routines and lifestyles beyond singular solutions
- Only natural (naturally-derived – including plant-based, bio-based, mineral-based) ingredient
Looking for the best possible options for their conscious lifestyle
- 100% natural and no additives
- EWG certified or similar criteria for safety
MiMC is one the top Japanese luxury cosmetics brand. It was born in 2007 by a female chemist, based on the concept of "bringing out the original brilliance with the power of nature. As a clean beauty brand that does not use harmful ingredients and is completely committed to natural ingredients.
Consciously curated MU Lifestyle collections
“Conscious living” is being aware of yourself and how you live your life and using that awareness to make thoughtful decisions” MU refined our collections, hand picking our partner lifestyle brands, buying deep in the styles we love, safety and sustainability.